If you’ve suffered injuries from a motorcycle accident, then you may get coverage for your losses. Whether you were hit while riding on Grand Central Parkway or I-678, we can help. Recoverable damages may include medical costs, pain and suffering, and other losses.
You can hire a Queens motorcycle accident attorney from the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP. We will lead your case from start to finish. You can focus on your recovery.
Should You Hire a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer for a Case in Queens?
You may want to hire a motorcycle accident attorney for your case in Queens because:
- Motorcycle accident cases generally require substantial time and effort – which you may lack.
- There may be significant compensation at risk in your case.
- Motorcycle accident cases may be more complicated than other case types.
- You are simply not comfortable handling your motorcycle accident case.
- You want to focus on your recovery.
The Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP offers several benefits to our clients. Consider these potential benefits as you decide whether to hire a lawyer.
What does the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP Bring to the Table?
No two personal injury firms are the same. You should evaluate each firm based on several criteria. The Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP offers:
- Client-first legal service
- A record of case results, including victories in motorcycle accident cases
- Experience completing cases throughout New York City, including in Queens
- A team of attorneys that fight to seek the best possible outcome for our clients
- A network of resources that we use to seek settlements and judgments
Experience matters in personal injury cases. If the lawyer you hire has no background in motorcycle accident cases, they may not be familiar with the most common challenges that can block your path to fair compensation.
We’ve recovered $4 million for a paralyzed motorcycle accident victim. We recovered another $1 million for another client injured in a motorcycle accident. These are just two of our recoveries for victims of motorcycle accidents in New York.
Former Clients Endorse Our Law Firm
Client testimonials can tell you much about a personal injury firm. Our former clients endorse our ability to win cases while showing compassion for our clients:
- “I was very fortunate to have Richard Jaffe of the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP, represent me in my case. Throughout the entire process, Rich was professional, always explaining every detail of my case. He was available whether it was through a phone call, text or email.” – Eric, former client
- “I have known Richard Jaffe for approximately 15 years both on a professional and personal level. I have always found him to be dedicated to his profession. He has earned a reputation for treating all of his clients with courtesy and respect. I know this firsthand – as the attorney for my case, he obtained excellent results. The high standards and passion he displayed was very evident, yet not to the point of being overbearing.” – Carly, former client
Our attorneys aim for every client to have such positive experiences. We seek maximum compensation while protecting your rights. If there is a way that we can help you, we’re always willing to listen.
A motorcycle accident in Queens can be psychologically, physically, and financially devastating. A motorcycle accident lawyer from our firm will help you put your life back together. We’ll start by working to resolve your case.
Can You Recover Compensation for Your Motorcycle Accident in Queens?
We’ll determine this when we review your case. You may receive coverage for all of your accident-related losses. As the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) explains, motorcycle accidents can cause severe harm to motorcyclists. Your losses may be similarly serious.
Recoverable losses in your case may include:
- Existing medical expenses
- Future medical expenses
- Lost income, including lost wages, missed bonuses, and lost retirement contributions
- Lost earning power
- Pain and suffering, including lost quality of life, traumatic memories, and any psychological conditions caused or worsened by your accident
- Damage to your motorcycle and other personal property
- The cost of temporary transportation
Motorcycle accidents present an unusually high risk of death. If you’ve lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, we can file a wrongful death claim for you. You may get a settlement or judgment for your grief, loss of consortium, lost financial support, funeral expenses, and other damages.
Who Should Pay for Your Damages?
We’ll investigate any at-fault motorist for liability. Speeding, drunk driving, illegal turns, and other dangerous acts may make a motorist liable for your losses.
Other parties may also be liable for your accident. We represented a motorcycle accident victim who struck a metal construction plate in the roadway. In this case, the City of New York was liable for the client’s damages. This was just one circumstance where a non-motorist was liable for a motorcycle accident.
We will conduct a thorough investigation of your crash, identifying who was responsible for your losses.
We’ll Lead Your Motorcycle Accident Case From Start to Finish
Our firm will take care of all your case’s tasks. Once you hire us and complete any initial meetings we require, your case lies in our hands. You can focus on treatment, rest, and other responsibilities while we handle the legal details.
Our team will:
- Gather witness accounts of your accident
- Obtain video footage, photographs, police reports, and other evidence
- Deal with insurance companies
- Document your losses
- Calculate the cost of your losses
- File your case before the statute of limitations deadline
- Negotiate a settlement
- Complete a trial if we don’t settle
We generally seek settlements for our clients, but liable parties aren’t always willing to pay fairly. In such cases, we generally go to trial.
Call the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP to Discuss Your Motorcycle Accident Case
Complete your FREE consultation today. There are no obligations when you call. We may have a limited time to file your case, as CVP § 214 generally gives you three years to file a motorcycle accident case. A motorcycle accident attorney will work hard to file your case on time, but you must call our team serving Queens first.
Call the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP today at (516) 358-6900 for your free consultation.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Queens, call 516-358-6900The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information and may not be applicable in your jurisdiction.