Long Island Personal Injury Attorneys, here to help you, whether you hire us or not.
Our Long Island personal injury attorneys first and only goal is to help people like you who have been injured recover their lives. That’s why we offer a free consultation with no commitment. Whether or not you hire us, we will:
- Provide clarity about your legal options and rights
- Walk you through the process of seeking damages for your injury
- Give you guidance on next steps to move forward
- Connect you with high-quality treatment options
- Answer your questions about how to recover from an accident
Here’s what to expect from your free consultation.
We know that you have lots of questions. How do I pay my bills? Who will pay for my lost wages? Where should I go for treatment?
A free consultation with us is your best way to get answers to your questions. We’ve worked with thousands of accident victims, so we know all about how to help you recover. There are often lots of alternatives to paying medical bills out of your own pocket, and we’ll help give you the guidance you need get your bills paid.
During your consultation, you can ask one of our Long Island personal injury lawyers important questions about their experience and your case. We’ll also ask you questions about your case, like how your injuries happened, what damages you suffered, and who you think was at fault. Once we know each other better, we can make suggestions about your next course of action.
In some cases, you may wish to retain us. If not, that’s totally fine, too! You’re under no obligation to hire us, and your consultation is ALWAYS completely free.
If you want to be prepared for your consultation, you should:
- Write down what questions you want to ask us
- Gather any paperwork regarding your accident you have
- Read our article about what happens in a consultation >
Why the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe?
We know you have hundreds of options for local personal lawyers. With more than a century of collective experience on their side, our personal injury lawyers have secured millions of dollars for our clients
Here are just a few of the ways we stand out from the rest:
- We provide comprehensive services for our clients, meaning we’ll take care of, or help you take care of, everything related to your injury. Need help finding a doctor, fixing your car, or dealing with insurance? We’re happy to help!
- We are available 24/7, because we know accidents don’t hold office hours. Clients get Richard Jaffe’s cellphone number for any questions or concerns at any time.
- If you can’t make it to our office, we’ll come to you!
- You’ll work directly with law partners Richard Jaffe and Stephen Cohen, not just a paralegal or secretary. This means you’ll get the personal attention you deserve.
- As a trained medic and firefighter, Richard Jaffe has responded to hundreds of accident scenes. He knows first hand how devastating accidents can be—and he has the connections you need to put the pieces back together.
Use of, and access to, this website or any of the links or resources contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship.The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information and may not be applicable in your jurisdiction.