The Law Firm of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP, busy, established, contemporary plaintiff personal injury law firm located in western Nassau, is seeking exceptional talent to join our team with the hope of developing a long-term employer / employee relationship where the employee has the ability to advance their career.
We strive to create an environment where our employees enjoy coming to work, all while maintaining a cohesive goal of exceeding client expectations.
If you are interested in joining our fast-paced, challenging work environment with the opportunity to advance, we welcome you to view our current opportunities below.
Please submit resume and salary requirements via email only in word format to: [email protected]. No phone calls, please.
Personal Injury Attorney
- Advise clients claim liability and legal rights.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for clients.
- Conduct depositions.
- Respond to discovery demands.
- Ability to conduct discover and draft motions.
- Ability to present cases in court, argue motions and appeals.
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Gather evidence to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of case.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ plaintiff personal injury trial experience.
- Able to build client relationships and practice client confidentiality.
- Must be able to plan, be organized & dependable.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must be licensed to practice law in the state New York.
- Must be energetic and motivated.
- Strong negotiations skills and creativity a must.
- Medical background a plus.
- Second language a plus.
Interested in joining one of the top 10 personal injury law firms in Long Island? Apply via email today!