If you’ve suffered injuries or lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, you may not have to pay for your losses. A personal injury lawyer can help you seek compensation for your medical care and other damages.
A Long Beach motorcycle accident attorney from the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP is ready to help. We’ll lead your case from start to finish.
Why Hire a Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Long Beach?
Motorcycle accident victims may:
- Be in significant pain
- Be physically confined
- Be extremely stressed and overwhelmed by their circumstances
- Be dealing with a great number of challenges
Someone in this condition may be unable to handle a legal case. If you or a loved one has suffered injuries, hiring a lawyer for your case may be wise. When you hire a motorcycle accident attorney:
- You don’t have to worry about your insurance claim or lawsuit.
- You can get all the rest you need.
- You may receive as much treatment as you need—without case-related duties getting in your way.
- You may receive a settlement or judgment for your losses.
Why Should You Hire the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP for Your Case?
We are personal injury attorneys in Long Island, and we care about putting your life back together after your motorcycle accident. Our goal is the same as yours: to get a fair financial recovery.
We understand that you may have pressing financial concerns. We’ll approach your case with this in mind. To understand how we put our clients first, consider how our former clients speak of us:
- “I felt completely neglected and unimportant to my previous lawyer. He acted as if he was doing me a favor. I found this firm through Google, saw the positive reviews, and decided to contact them. Immediately I knew this was the right firm for me. You will not be disappointed!” – Former client Do Chang
- “I’m pretty particular at selecting trusted business advisors… and, when it comes to attorneys, I have to know I have the best. Too much at stake. Jaffe is the best.” – Former client David
- “From my personal experience, this firm is one of the best. They take care of your stress and worries. You can feel comfortable asking them questions at any time. They’re always there for any help. The lawyers explain every detail and they have a wonderful staff.” – Former client Celeste
In addition to positive client reviews, we get results. For example, we negotiated a $1 million settlement for a client who fractured his femur in a motorcycle accident, as well as a $4 million recovery for another motorcycle accident victim who was left paraplegic. Our team can share other results from cases like yours.
Our motorcycle accident attorneys from the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP go the extra mile for clients. We’ll devote our time, energy, and resources to your case in Long Beach.
What to Expect from Your Motorcycle Accident Attorney
We craft our legal approach to each client’s needs. Our team will get your account of your motorcycle accident and listen to how your accident has affected you. Together, we’ll determine the goal for your lawsuit or insurance claim.
We’ll handle the majority of your case, including:
- Investigation: We’ll determine why your accident happened and obtain any evidence we can, from video footage to police reports and more.
- Calculation of losses: Our team will identify all of your losses and determine what those losses have cost you.
- Liability: We will identify anyone who owes you compensation. An at-fault motorist may have clear liability. Other parties, like the employer of an at-fault driver, may also be liable.
- Communications: We’ll deal with insurance companies, attorneys, defendants, and the courts on your behalf. If we need to send an email, make a call, or attend a meeting to complete your case, we’ll do it.
- Negotiations: Our team will seek the settlement you deserve. We may go toe-to-toe with insurance companies and attorneys as we fight for a settlement.
- Trial: If your case requires a trial, we will handle the proceedings.
We can interview witnesses, hire experts, work with your doctors, and complete all case-related paperwork. We will do whatever your case requires of us.
What Accident-Related Losses Entitle You to Coverage?
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) notes that motorcycle accidents often lead to serious injuries and damages. Your compensation may include:
Liable parties may cover the cost of all accident-related medical care, including:
- Ambulance transport from your accident scene
- Emergency room treatment
- Overnight hospitalization
- Medical imaging and tests
- Doctors’ appointments
- Medical equipment
- All other medical care
Defendants may also cover the cost of rehabilitation.
Professional losses may include lost income, diminished productivity, lost performance bonuses, and lost retirement benefits. If injuries require you to reduce your hours or change jobs, you may also lose earning power. With a permanent disability, your ability to earn may be gone forever.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering occurs whether you’re injured or you’ve lost a loved one. This class of damages may include:
- Pain from your injuries
- Lost sleep
- Anxiety, depression, or other conditions
- Fear of riding a motorcycle
- Other accident-related trauma
Pain and suffering from your accident may have a long-lasting cost.
Damage to Your Motorcycle
Liable parties may cover repairs for or replacement of your motorcycle. We will seek coverage of any other losses that you have.
Call the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP Today
The first step in hiring a motorcycle accident attorney from our firm is completing a free consultation. The call costs you nothing and comes with no obligations. We will answer your questions and address any concerns you have.
Don’t wait to call us. CVP § 214 generally requires you to file a personal injury case within three years of your motorcycle accident in Long Beach. Call the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP today at (516) 358-6900 for your FREE consultation.
Our attorneys have more than a century of collective experience.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Long Beach, call 516-358-6900The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information and may not be applicable in your jurisdiction.