If you or a loved one is hurt after a truck accident, you may be entitled to compensation. A Westbury truck accident lawyer can investigate the accident and build a case on your behalf if someone’s negligence harmed you. Our firm understands that the days and weeks following a truck accident can be chaotic and stressful. We want to shoulder the burden of handling legal matters.
Our firm assists victims of truck accidents and knows how to fight for adequate compensation. We will tirelessly advocate for you in pursuit of justice.
Working with the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP
Our firm’s Westbury truck accident lawyer can work to obtain compensation while you concentrate on your health and family. Here are a few things the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP can do to help you secure justice:
- Identify all accountable parties, including insurance companies.
- Professionally assess your case, track down the necessary evidence and expert witnesses, and devise the best legal strategy.
- Prove your injuries by collecting and organizing medical expenses and other supporting documents if possible.
- Deal with complex negotiations with your insurance company and any accountable parties
- Help you through the legal system and, if required, take your case to court.
Our attorneys can effectively assist clients injured in Nassau County truck accidents. They understand the most refined technique for sufficiently compensating you for your losses.
What does It Cost to Hire Our Lawyers?
The Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP will offer legal counsel without charging you any professional fees. We work on a contingency-fee basis, which means you owe us nothing if we win your case.
The only legal charge you will pay is an agreed-upon portion of what we obtain for you under our No Fee Promise. We will not charge you for the time we spend with you over the phone, via email, or during a face-to-face encounter in our office.
Am I Eligible for Compensation?
Victims of truck accidents in Westbury are entitled to compensation if they suffer from certain conditions, including but not limited to the following:
- income loss during and after the recovery period
- having to cover current and future medical costs
- employment opportunities and earnings potential are lost or diminished
- wrongful death of a loved one
- damage to property or vehicle
- the court may consider punitive damages if the defendant’s actions were considered very careless in inflicting the injury
Victims of truck accidents are frequently unable to identify all possibly guilty parties/defendants. It would be best if you found all liable parties for your injuries so that you can seek as much compensation as possible.
Furthermore, you are a single person facing a possibly enormous corporation with the financial resources to elevate its position in court. It could be critical to have one of our lawyers on your side, especially if you have little or no knowledge of the law and legal concerns.
Who Is Liable for My Injuries?
At first glance, it may seem like the other driver involved in the crash is the only one responsible. However, there can be more parties associated with a truck collision that aren’t immediately visible, such as:
- the truck company or its other employees
- the truck or its accessories manufacturer
- the truck’s mechanic
- local government
- the contractor
- a cargo-loading company
Identifying all parties accountable to the wounded party in any truck accident might be challenging. Your lawyer will assist you in identifying all responsible parties and do their best to ensure that you receive fair compensation.
We are not intimidated by insurance companies and will not back down when they refuse to compensate you fairly. We will gladly litigate a case and fight for you in court if it means getting you the restitution you are entitled to.
Has the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP Helped Others Like Me?
Our business strategy at the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP is founded on four basic concepts that we believe define who we are as a company:
- Accessibility: Working with the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP involves more than just a client-attorney relationship. It’s a collaboration. We believe in consistent availability and reachability to our clients.
- Affordability: We believe in assisting others in the community rather than exploiting them when they are in need. Although there are fees associated with engaging an attorney, it is sometimes inexpensive. Instead of the exorbitant hourly prices, we offer flat-cost solutions to make your time with us more reasonable.
- Open & Honest Representation: At the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP, we think that honesty is the most crucial aspect of our client relationships. When you deal with us, we will always tell you the whole truth.
- The Client’s Right: We believe the term “client” conveys a sense of detachment and a lack of personal connection. While this may be appropriate for some legal firms and businesses, the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP believes in partnership and genuine commitment to individuals who choose to work with us.
The Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP could be your best line of defense, with a devoted staff of competent accident attorneys and a sterling track record. We also ensure that clients get full access to our legal team. We treat clients with the utmost honesty, secrecy, respect, and care. They are entitled to an attorney concerned about their well-being and one that represents their best interests.
Read what past clients have said about us on our testimonial page.
Contact the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP Today to Discuss Your Westbury Truck Accident
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us directly by calling (516) 358-6900 or stopping by our office at any time if you have any queries. With our “No Fee Promise,” we guarantee that we will not charge you any costs if we do not win your case.
We offer free, no-obligation consultations. A team member is standing by to hear about your case and inform you of your legal options.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Westbury, call 516-358-6900The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information and may not be applicable in your jurisdiction.