Individuals who want to apply for the Community Volunteer Scholarship offered through the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP must agree to these terms and conditions:
- You must meet the rules of eligibility criteria specified on the Community Volunteer Scholarship application page.
- You must complete and submit your application form, along with all supporting documents by the specified deadline. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered for the scholarship.
Furthermore, the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP does not accept responsibility for technical problems that might lead to an application not being submitted by the deadline.
Anyone who meets the following conditions is NOT eligible to apply:
1. Employees or children of employees of Cohen & Jaffe LLP
2. Past recipients of the Community Volunteer Scholarship
3. Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Cohen & Jaffe LLP if he/she were to be awarded the scholarship.
4. Applicants who submit the same essay for multiple scholarships
The Winner Will Be Chosen by a Committee
The Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP will appoint a committee to review the applications we receive and choose a winner. The scholarship recipient will be chosen based on their submitted essay, as well as other criteria and qualifications as deemed relevant by the committee.
The committee might reach out to applicants to request additional information while evaluating applications. No applicant will be discriminated against based on their national origin, religion, disability, race, sexual orientation, pregnancy, or affiliation with any other protected category.
The committee’s decision is final.
Information Shared by Applicants Is Private
The information shared by scholarship applicants will be used solely for the purpose of considering them for the Community Volunteer Scholarship. The Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP will not distribute or sell applicants’ personal or contact information.
Essays become the property of the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP. The law firm reserves the right to publish the scholarship winner’s name, along with their essay, in various media forms, including press releases, websites, and social media accounts.
Return to the scholarship home page.The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information and may not be applicable in your jurisdiction.