Tap to Call Directions

What if the other driver in my car crash left the scene of the accident or does not have insurance?

After a car accident that involves an uninsured motorist or a hit-and-run driver, you may be able to seek compensation through your own car insurance. Even when dealing with “your” insurance company, the insurer is first looking out for its own bottom line. You may find it difficult to obtain a settlement for the full amount you deserve.

Instead of going it alone, a car accident lawyer from Cohen & Jaffe can negotiate with the insurer on your behalf to ensure you get a proper settlement.

Posted in: Car Accident FAQs