Tap to Call Directions

How can I tell if I should sue for malpractice?

If you believe you have been injured in some way by the negligence of a doctor or other medical provider, you should immediately seek the legal advice of an experienced, skilled medical malpractice attorney like those at the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe.

In some cases, a poor result from a medical procedure is notmalpractice. But if you did have a poor result or have suffered from some new injury as a result of a medical treatment or procedure, it is certainly a good idea to have your case reviewed by a lawyer who practices in the field of medical malpractice to determine if you may have a valid claim.

As there are time limits during which you can legally file suit for malpractice, the sooner your case is reviewed by a skilled lawyer with extensive experience in the field, the sooner you can preserve your rights if you do have a claim.

Posted in: Medical Malpractice FAQs